International journal of Complementary and Internal Medicine welcomes authors from all over the world to share their innovative research. IJCIM only publishes high quality unique, original content. You can submit your works on any scientific or medical topic in your area of expertise. IJCIM also invites authors to join the Editorial Board.
All the authors must submit cover letter for their submission and it includes name of the author, co-authors if any, name of the institution and all the required details present in it.
Authors should ensure the following:
- Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted.
- It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal at the same time.
- Any conflict of interest should be clearly stated.
- True and fair unbiased reviews of your work.
- Lifetime archiving of articles on our website
- Double blind Peer review process.
- Help and suggestions to improve your work.
Authors can withdraw the manuscript within 3 days of its initial submission. There will be no charge. If the authors appeal for withdrawal during peer review process or after the completion of processing they need to pay withdrawal fee about 40% of the publishing fee.